Private Dining Coordinator Lonesome Dove – Knoxville, Tennessee
The Lonesome Dove Western Bistro has an immediate opening for a Private Dining Coordinator at its Knoxville location.
He/she should have verifiable experience working in a high volume, fine dining establishment or a similar position within another industry, such as hospitality, sales, or customer service.
He/she should have a professional demeanor and be able to work well independently with minimal supervision. He/she should be highly service driven with a demonstrated effort to drive revenue through booking private dining events and up-selling products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining ongoing positive client relationships, as well as third party vendor relationships
- Must be able to adequately accommodate any client special need/request with the assistance of the GM and Chef de Cuisine, such as specific dietary concerns, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of all food menus offered by our establishment, including wine and beverages and how they pair with different foods
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary social etiquette knowledge
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong organization skills
- A passion for excellence in creating the “perfect seamless guest experience”
- Display the ability to oversee and execute events from start to finish